A Text Update

The original camera of image capture has been lost. Instead of pictures, you will have to attempt to understand my words.

white.Rabbit. says (6:27 PM):
I have the essential book of matlab
and with this spells book I have made matlab laugh

For the record, matlab played Handel first. Later a game of "Why" was played:

>> why
The bald and not excessively bald and not excessively smart hamster obeyed a terrified and not excessively terrified hamster.
>> why
To fool the tall good and smart system manager.
>> why
The rich rich and tall and good system manager suggested it.
>> why
He wanted it that way.
>> why
The programmer suggested it.
>> why
Barney suggested it.
>> why
To please a very terrified and smart and tall engineer.
>> why
The tall system manager obeyed some engineer.
>> why
To satisfy some programmer.
>> why
Damian wanted it that way.
>> why
Can you rephrase that?

For the record, I am procrastinating. I am not using matlab ever again.

2 comments:

littel-philow-cat said...

Ok I'm assuming you need to do stuff first because I've tried typing 'why' into MATLAB, and nothing comes up. :P

I take that back

OMG

LOL. You have brought amusement to my day. Here's hoping summer semester went/is going well.

littel-philow-cat said...

What do you know, the game continues:

>> why
Because they asked the terrified and smart and tall and tall programmer.
>> why
To fool a young tall hamster.
>> why
For the love of a bald and terrified mathematician.
>> why
It's your karma.
>> why
Some terrified and rich system manager knew it was a good idea.
>> why
Don't you have something better to do?
>> why
Some tall and not very terrified programmer wanted it.
>> why
The devil made me do it.