I have the most awesome friends in the history of the universe.

My birthday isn’t even until Thursday, and already I’ve receved this

19etc 153

The biggest card in the history of the universe (you think A2 pages are huge? Try four of them, stickytaped back-to-back), this:

 

(You may recognise it from HERE), and a reminder that I do have the coolest friends ever.

For now, this is all I can offer in return; a silly little post on Monkey Socks and scribbles on my whiteboard.

19etc 162

I will say now that I am NOT sure that the maths is correct; it’s been months since I’ve even applied the FTC and I just felt like doing maths. As you do.

19etc 159

And have I mentioned that my cousin is the COOLEST?


What can I say: I’m happy. Today I had the most non-conventional party ever (first ever surprise party and it started off with my friends LYING TO ME about a friend being TERRIBLY SAD—and it wasn’t even at my house!) and my high school friends got along really well with my uni friends. It was as though the present shook hands with my past and said, ‘hey, you’re cool’, kind of like today’s odd socks – and I did NOT pick them out intentionally. One high school sock and one of the pink ones I frequently wore to uni. Not that anyone needs to know about my socks.

Ok, enough about me now.

Thanks. And yeah, I just figured that Monkey Socks would be the easiest way to get the message around. The big ‘thanks’. So, thanks.

3 comments:

rachel may said...

happy birthday for thursday!!

and WOW your cousin is an awesome artist :O


:D

stoquo

littel-philow-cat said...

Thank you. :D

And that she is.

Stoquo?

Queen Anne said...

.__. I didn't get this thank you for a long long time. But you're welcome and you're entitled to it. For we think the same of you [=