Scherzo. Because a quiz told me to use that title.

Janelle. wash away the whiteboard walls of youth. says:
*I'm tired... but happy. i really want you to see my whiteboard and contribute.

` тiғғii. poyɴтeʀ-joɴes ____ ♥ ᴅʀeaмeʀ, a beauтiғul ᴅisasтeʀ ᴅeclare&&proтesт Hardcore Asianese ♥ says:
*lol I want a room built with like, whiteball walls like in the SLC

` тiғғii. poyɴтeʀ-joɴes ____ ♥ ᴅʀeaмeʀ, a beauтiғul ᴅisasтeʀ ᴅeclare&&proтesт Hardcore Asianese ♥ says:
*whiteboards, mirrors, cock boards

Janelle. wash away the whiteboard walls of youth. says:
*WHAT is a COCK BOARD

` тiғғii. poyɴтeʀ-joɴes ____ ♥ ᴅʀeaмeʀ, a beauтiғul ᴅisasтeʀ ᴅeclare&&proтesт Hardcore Asianese ♥ says:
*lol you know. The brown ones

Pretty sure she meant CORK board.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

IT'S NOT MY FAULT.
It's that DAMN TRUCK!
It was stuck in my head, and I was thinking about it when you started talking about Corkboards.