Forever Young

I found myself walking aimlessly through Queen Street yesterday, and I bought three books: Breakfast at Tiffany’s, On the Jellicoe Road, and Coraline. I’m turning twenty in less than six months, and yet I spent all yesterday morning sitting in the children’s section of the nearest council library reading Coraline (a children’s book by Neil Gaiman), surrounded by babies around 18 months old.

Sadly, the immaturity doesn’t end there. Last Sunday, my friends and I skipped a viewing of Harry Potter to roll around in the grass outside of uni at 9 o’clock at night.

Stop, drop & rofl

 

It was the most fun I’d had in ages.

Credits to Jae Tee for the awesome video.

 

Sorry for the shit blog. I haven’t felt in the mood to write anything for a while. Lately, I’ve just been wanting to read to my cousins, listen to music, or sleep – my idea of a life is very, very simple. :P

0 comments: