Hey Hey Hey FUCKING Hey

I for one will never understand mothers. I do not think that the ignore the child screaming Hey Hey Hey Hey every freaking five seconds is an effective way of making the irritating little brat shut up.

Maybe I am mean. I know nothing of raising children so yeah it might come across as harsh for me to be ranting about poor parenting. But come of it. When my parents ignore me I do the exact same thing. i..e. I just call their name loudier and loudier until eventually they have no option to pay attention to what insignificant little thing I deem important that I want to tell them about. I'm sure you all do the same thing. [NO DENYING IT YOU HEAR?] Why the hell do you think a kid wont have the same fragile I am important and have something fantastic to say so pay attention to me attitude will be any freaking different? My little brother does the same thing. The easiest and fastest way to shut him up is ask him what he wants to say, listen, nod and smile and wow their is now silence. Ignoring makes him loudier NOT quiet and yelling at him to shut up only makes him do it to piss you off even more. Really if I know that how the hell to make a child stop trying to get your attention loudly how cant a mother?

So please have some fucking respect for people with split headaches from the heat who have to come home to four years old brothers and do not want to hear your child loudly trying to get your attention which you are not even, out of human decency, nice enough to give.

Either ask the kid what the fuck he wants to say or tell him to shut the fuck up [Which as previously stated will properly not work. Unless you smack him which might just make him cry loudier then he was screaming]. He should know at six-ish yelling doesn't give him any brownie points.. And sugar it sure as hell didn't make anyone feel anything praise worthy of you!

NEWSFLASH no one feels [too] pissed off at the child. Everyone thinks horrible bitchy mother for ignoring her child slash not teaching him proper manners for public transport.

Princess

2 comments:

littel-philow-cat said...

Eh, truth be told I quite like kids -- the ones I've actually met, who are usually related to me. I find that they respond to you better if you don't threaten them and find out what they actually want. You don't have to give it to them, but at least go through that effort.

*shrugs*

But that's just me.

Anonymous said...

I know that works I do it most of the time with my brother. It was just a bad day and I really think ignoring the child all together did nothing at all