iz undahcuva spai-ninja, srsly!

I SAW LIZ TODAY. OMGAHHH. Yesterday Toph asked me what my favourite flavour of ice cream was -- and today, he, Tiff and Maree came by after work WITH MANGO SORBET. We sat at the Plaza until five, just eating it.

Next thing I knew, we were on a trip to Maree’s work – in the same suburb where Liz lives. So we decided we’d pay her a visit.

I sent Liz an SMS as we approached, quoting Tiffany.

Me: " 'I think that is her car. I'll go up and smell it.' "
Liz: "What?"
Me: "What what?"
Liz: "The message u just sent."

At this point, we rang her doorbell.

Me: "Come to the door, turd. Tiff's getting giddy."

When we got inside, Liz fully berated us:

“YOU GUYS FREAKED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. I GOT THIS SMS AND THOUGHT SOMEONE HAD STOLEN JANELLE’S PHONE AND WAS GOING TO KILL ME.

“Do NOT freak me out, especially after I’ve been home alone and watching Criminal Intent all day!”

I would like to take this time now to say that today was AWESOME. Sure, I was at work an extra 3.5 hours (I got to work at 8:15; half an hour later, Jae Tee walks through the door and says, 'good morning, what are you doing here?' -- MEGALOL), but I LIKE being at work -- especially when Jae Tee’s there just because she is lol and generally awesome.

Toph, Happy Birthday. I’m pretty damn sure all your friends [at least Tiffi, Karen, Maree, Queen Anne, Mitch, Nish, Sarah and so forth] are in agreement when I say you rock our socks.

Thanks for today.
It will take me a while to calm down. I think I'll read. Leave MSN until I'm coherent.

Just in case I haven't said it enough: I love my friends to bits.


Signing out,

-- teh littel philow cat.

3 comments:

Topher said...

you are welcome my love!.........................oh and you Janelle, I would never refuse ice cream.


It was fun, and you and others know that I am obsessed with ice cream. Next time it will be movenpick. I have mentioned this before to someone, but one day I want to drive around brisbane and go to all the good ice cream stores and get ice cream, sluurpies. Ok .. when mum and dad go away I will do it. That means I can use their car (dont have to pay for much fuel, and has big cup holder)


But thank you jelly and everyone else, I will try to continue filling up your socks with rocks.

I can get the image of JD and Turk from Scrubs playing pranks on each other. One of them was that they would fill up each other shoes with gravel. "ha! you've been Graveled!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7jgDVI8U3w


I also love you all to pieces [or just bits of Everyone, not everything about one specific person :p {such a lie}], and yeah makes me happy knowing that you had such a great time :)

littel-philow-cat said...

LOL. THAT IS HILARIOUS. 'That means I can use their car... has big cup holder.'

LOL.

Thank you for making today possible. Oh, god, I have missed Liz.

Shit, thanks for being born. LOL.

Topher said...

... once again you can be my pillow any time you want to be :p